Welcome to my blog, it documents my search for 'adult' life, I may have already achieved this but I don't feel very 'adult'. Here you'll find the proper introduction.

Sunday 7 October 2012

"Where's my bag?... Maybe it's in the bath"

"What are you looking for?"
"My purse have you see it anywhere?"
"Have you checked the bath?" 

 It's not often you get to say a sentence like that.

I certainly did not expect to be saying it the week I moved into my first 'adult' flat that's for sure. I apparently have far to much stuff to fit into my room, so in order to get a set of draws in there I had to dump the majority of my stuff in the bath. It wouldn't be so bad if I had a bed to put my stuff under, unfortunately I can't afford a bed right now. There is a lot of stuff we don't have, a cooker or fridge/freezer, we do at least have a kettle and a microwave though. At least it keeps making cups of tea interesting as we have to play the fun game of guess when the milk is off (if only either of us knew what milk is supposed to smell like).

No comments:

Post a Comment