Welcome to my blog, it documents my search for 'adult' life, I may have already achieved this but I don't feel very 'adult'. Here you'll find the proper introduction.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

"That's my playdoh"


I have a bed, finally.
I spent this morning building it; it went mostly without incident, except for the part where I knocked over the headboard that I had balanced onto my shoulder.  So it’s only taken 6 weeks but I have a bed, which means I can now somewhat sort my room out and make it a bedroom and not a storage facility for boxes.
When discussing how we were going to have super fancy bedrooms, we found a box and upon opening it this was said:
“These are your glow sticks and cookbooks, but that’s my Play-Doh”

Ah, Adult life that’s where you have been hiding.

In light of my bed’s imminent arrival I thought I’d get on with painting my room. So… I can’t paint. Well I can’t paint well. My room now has two patchy white walls which were formerly blue.

Oh and I bought a potato masher, just to update you on the lack of potato masher, so we can now have mash whenever we feel like it, without having to borrow one beforehand or having friends and family rushing to our rescue at the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment