Welcome to my blog, it documents my search for 'adult' life, I may have already achieved this but I don't feel very 'adult'. Here you'll find the proper introduction.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Now What?

 
   What do I do now?

 If you haven't read the profile box at the side of this blog, then I should probably start by saying that I just graduated and just turned 21. Oh and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life.

Going back home is not an option. Now most students have probably experienced this but when you leave home for Uni, you stop being part of the family. Yet at the same time you still are. Your family (whatever size) will adjust to your absence, so when you go back, you just don't fit. So since my first year I never planned on going back. Oh and there is that small issue that my family moved to France the week after I graduated.

So here I am, writing this blog to document my discovery of The Real World and finding out the answer to ‘Now what?’

Because this started off with me just making little notes, (I can't call it a diary, it would be a joke to call it that) the next 7 posts are from the past 3 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment