Welcome to my blog, it documents my search for 'adult' life, I may have already achieved this but I don't feel very 'adult'. Here you'll find the proper introduction.

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Erm who do I work for?

Again apologies for the lack of posts.

As my last post said I have a part-time job. I have a small and a little embarrassing problem - I don't know who I work for.

The woman who hired me (the head of the department) has seemingly disappeared I saw her on my first day and then she vanished. this resulted in the first month of working there being absolute chaos. Resulting in the very awkward situation of trying to clean a caravan around the guests that have already unpacked.

But finally after working there for two months I now know who I work for - Yay. Now I can pretend I knew all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment