Welcome to my blog, it documents my search for 'adult' life, I may have already achieved this but I don't feel very 'adult'. Here you'll find the proper introduction.

Wednesday 27 March 2013

A job at last

I think the title might say it all, but I finally have a job. It's only part-time (10hrs a week). but it is at least a step in the right direction So now I am focusing on trying to find another part time job to fit inbetween monday and friday.
I also finnished my 8 weeks of work experience and the manager gave me flowers to thank me for helping with the stock take... it's the first time I've been given flowers which is pretty pathetic concidering that I'm nearly 22 and no-one has given me flowers before. I also don't have a vase so they currently live in a wine bottle so having a small collection of wine bottles is in fact useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment